Monday, December 9, 2013

This weeks essay was quite difficult to write because there is just so many directions one could go with it. I was trying to make sure that my point was made without going over board. I think with the fact that it is also finals week, i may have over done it with the explanations and detail or i could have completely missed the mark with the whole thing. I am thankful though that we get a chance to have others read it before we turn it in because i am just unsure about the whole thing right now. I just want to it be perfect since this is my final semester and I want to get the best grades possible. I have learned so much from this class that it would be a shame to fail now. I can only hope that my ideas and feelings are expressed perfectly with this last essay. Besides our last paper, this class has been amazing, my professor is a great educator and I have made several news friends. I can only hope that we keep in touch since we are all graduating this semester.  I just want to say congratulations to everyone in my class and at CSUN for graduating.

No comments:

Post a Comment