Monday, December 16, 2013

Final but not Finished

I have to say, overall this class has been very informative. I have been able to follow along with what has been asked of us and understand as to why we are being asked to do it, I can only hope that everyone else's Senior Seminar class is this great. Besides learning a great deal from this class, I was able to make friends that i hope will be around for sometime. And the connections I have had with everyone and the professor in this class has been great, I could not have asked for a better experience or a better way to end my final semester here at CSUN. I hope that Professor Wexler will continue to teach for many years to come so that others students will be able to get the same experiences that I have had with him.

Overall each section of this course has helped me to see that just because I learned something two years ago, it doesn't mean  that I wont have to use the same skills gain in my life. I have learned how to access my prior knowledge in order to complete some of our tasks, as well as to refresh my memory so that I could complete anything else that was being asked of me. Although I found the poetry section the most confusing and complex, after I wrote a sonnet myself, I have come to better understand their meaning and function. Writing poetry has been the best way for me to ever understand what other authors are trying to say, but i never thought that i could write a sonnet, but I can and I did. Thank you Professor Wexler.

No comments:

Post a Comment